Everyone at EyeXcel appreciates your business and we strive to make your experience the best possible. Part of that experience you have with us is our professionalism and how we protect all of your personal information, including financial information.
- All materials, including glasses, contacts, and other products sold, must be paid in full before those materials leave our office.
- Orders for glasses must be paid in full before we order them from the lab
- Special order contacts must be paid in full before we order them from the manufacturer
- All previous balances on your account must be paid in full before being seen for an exam
- Insurance is filed as a courtesy to our patients; any charge not covered by insurance is the responsibility of the patient.
Insurance is filed as COURTESY ONLY
- Orthoptics and Vision Training, CPT code 92065, is not always a covered benefit on all insurance plans. Any copays or co-insurance on covered therapy or therapy not covered by insurance is the patient’s responsibility
In an effort to respect the eye care needs of all our cherished patients, we ask you to provide 24-hour advanced notice of any absence. If notice is given less than 24 hours in advance or no notice is given, patients will be subject to a $40 cancellation fee. Upon the third reschedule or no show within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment, same-day appointments as available will be the only scheduling option.
Ways to Save on Your Eyecare
- HSA, FSA, Flex spending programs
- Faith-Based Health Plans
- Medical Insurance – in or out of network
- Vision Discount Plan – in or out of network
- Exclusive Rebates for contact lenses and eyewear
- Annual Supply of contact lenses = 50% off of sunwear, select styles, free shipping to home or office